The moment I saw Meghan’s wedding gown hanging up and the bouquets of flowers surrounding her hotel room, I knew we were in for a treat. This day was going to be absolutely stunning! And believe me, those expectations were met. Actually, exceeded!
Her gown represented elegance, classic romance. The flowers screamed vibrant, fun and unique. A perfect mix of who Meghan is, who Scott is and how they are together. Timelessly in love and boldly themselves.
Their colorful Saguaro wedding was the perfect showcase of their love!
With their loved ones surrounding them, they started this new chapter as husband and wife in such a stylish and fun way. From the playful laughs and dipping kisses to the comforting hugs and tears of joy, each moment with Meghan and Scott was so lovely to witness. Enjoy these photos of this bold, bright and classy colorful Saguaro wedding!
- Photography : Riane Roberts Photography
- Venue: The Saguaro Scottsdale
- DJ: All American DJ AZ
- Coordinator: Alyssa With Love Simply
- Florist: Designers Mark
- Cake: Ruze Cakehouse
- Officiant: Paula M
- Bridal Gown: Anais Anette from Beloved Bridal
- Groom Suit: Mens Wearhouse
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Azazie, Brideside, & Adrianna Papell
- Hair: Jen with Eleven Collective
- Makeup: Bryanna with Eleven Collective
- Invitations: Zola
- Brides Rings: James Allen
Keep it classy & colorful,