We all know the stress that was 2020 and have heard about the obstacles for planning a wedding during a pandemic. But these two handled it with such ease and grace! As a matter of fact, that was the tone of their whole Gainey Ranch Golf Club wedding.
Susan and Mike live in California and have family and friends all around the country. So they planned this gorgeous destination wedding to say “I Do” in sunny Arizona with all of their loved ones. And what did Arizona do on their wedding day? Rained. At the end of monsoon season, the desert had one last day of raining all day. Leave it to Susan and Mike though to handle the day with ease and grace. Enjoying every minute of it!
They were so focused on the reason they were all there, to celebrate their love and get married! Rain couldn’t stop that!
I don’t think there was a single moment in the day that these two weren’t smiling from ear to ear, laughing, kissing or wiping away tears of joy. The whole day was such a dream it was an honor to have captured it.
Not to mention the sky cleared up just long enough for us to head out to the golf course at and get some gorgeous newlywed photos just before it got dark outside! Here are the highlights of their Gainey Ranch wedding day…
Vendor Team :
- Photography : Riane Roberts
- Venue : Gainey Ranch Golf Club
- Planning & Coordination : Lo & Behold Concepts
- Florist : Flowers by Jodi
- DJ & Photo booth : Got You Covered Music
- Cake : Honeymoon Sweets Bakery
- Hair & Makeup : Something Beautiful Styles
- Accommodations : Sonesta Scottsdale
- Invitations : Zola
- Bridal Gown : Eddy K Bridal from Tomato Wedding Bridals
- Groom Suit : Calvin Klein
- Bridesmaids Dresses : Dear Cleo
- Rings : Rory Ty Jewelry
A perfect rainy day,