Now I knew these two were wonderful when I met them for the first time and they brought their new puppy, Bowie.
Then, I photographed their engagement session and we hung out near the David Bowie murals painted in Downtown Phoenix. Now, their Downtown Phoenix jewel toned wedding day will go down as a new favorite.
Rosie and Nick have incredible style and made their wedding day the perfect representation of the two of them and their relationship.
She wore a gorgeous lace dress and added a floral crown, a suede fringe jacket and a bold lip. My kinda girl. And he had a dashing blue suit but traded out the traditional boutonniere for a spider man pin that he and his son both wore.
With the gorgeous florals, jewel toned mix-n-matched bridesmaids dresses and all the unique touches, this day was seriously incredible. A beer burro at cocktail hour to pass out drinks! The best playlist I think I’ve ever heard at a wedding! (Heck yes QUEEN!). And so much more. Enjoy the beautiful highlights from this gorgeous day!
And congratulations to Mr & Mrs Howard!
- Venue : Events On Jackson
- Photography : Riane Roberts Photography
- Florals : The Floral Theory
- DJ : Kyle Colley
- Catering : Il Bosco
- Dance Floor / Sweet Heart Table / Etc Rentals : The Event Co
- Chairs / Linens / Etc Rentals : Royalty Rentals
- Photo Booth : Pixster Photo Booth
- Beer Burro : Walking M Farms
- Wedding Gown : Grace Style & Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses : MuMus Wedding
These two really know how to throw a party