Now, I could tell you 100 reasons this wedding was perfect. But let me start with this..
Lindsay and Alonzo were surrounded with so much love and support all day. Their wedding party was a large group and it is because they just couldn’t have it any other way.
They have family, friends and so many loved ones that have played a special role in their lives and their relationship.
Jared, the Man of Honor and brother of the bride, spoke perfectly during his toast. He mentioned how Alonzo, the groom, was going to be such a wonderful husband for Lindsay. Jared had no doubts about this because he knows that Alonzo learned from his father.
Just as Jared has learned from his.
Between their families and friends, it was a full house. A full house with a jam packed dance floor and all the love you can imagine!
So, without further ado, let’s look at the highlights from this beautiful wedding day! And check out all the vendors that made the day so perfect!
- Venue : McCormick Ranch Golf Course
- Photography : Riane Roberts Photography
- Wedding Planner : Simply Refined Events
- Florist : Flowers by Jodi
- DJ : The Beat Booth
- Videographer : White Locket Films
- Bridal Gown : Destinys Bride
- Hair & Makeup : Makiaj Beauty
- Invitations : Amador Collective
- Bridesmaids Gowns : Amsale purchased at Bella Bridesmaids
- Wedding Rings : Greenbergs Jewelers
- Ceremony Musicians : Apperson Strings
- Ceremony Arch : You Can’t Beat This Party Rentals
- Photobooth : Snap Booth
- Mariachi Band : Got You Covered Music
- Cake : By Bee Baked Goods
I’m tellin ya.. ALL the love!