A real life fairytale.
That is the only way I can described Taylar and John and the love that these two have. Not only does she 100% look like Ariel from the Little Mermaid but she is as graceful, kind, loving and beautiful as any Princess should be!
Over the years of their relationship, Taylar and John have grown together and explored together. From a proposal on the mountains in Ireland to their regular camping trips with friends, these two are always full of adventure.
Well, there wedding day was no different. It was a destination wedding up in the woods of Pinetop, Arizona. The day before was full of storms and their wedding day had rumbling thunder and we constantly anticipated sprinkles. But it never happened! The temperature stayed perfect, the clouds kept it cool and their day went off without a hitch.
It has been months of planning and a lot of help from friends and family but this day couldn’t have been more beautiful. It was truly a day fit for a princess.
- Venue / Rentals : Greenhouse On Woodland
- Wedding Gown : Uptown Bridal
- Gown Alterations : Tailored in White
- Catering : Barbecue Daddy
- Paper Goods : Vista Print
- Bride & Groom Cake : SiftBakehouse AZ
- Guest Cakes : Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Bridesmaids Dresses : JJ’s House