Woodstock meets modern day meets wedding. That was the vision for this day! A earth toned, neutral (but still vibrant) color palette for this Scottsdale Woodstock wedding. With disco balls and feathers tying in the 70’s rock vibes! A veil embroidered with ‘truly, madly, deeply’ and all the funky festival vibes. This wedding was gorgeous!
But it wasn’t all 70’s themed inspired, there were plenty of modern wedding elements too. Things that gave Brandee and Ariel a timeless wedding! One that they can look back and love for years and years AND YEARS to come!
Now, Brandee may look familiar. And that is because she was the maid of honor in a wedding I photographed a few years ago for her sister (plus, they look so much alike!). And photographing her again with the love of her life, Ariel, was a dream. They are so sweet together and their chemistry is so natural.
So, enjoy the highlights from this Scottsdale Woodstock Wedding day!
Vendor Team :
- Planning / Design / Florals : Moelleux Events
- Photography : Riane Roberts Photography
- Venue : Hotel Valley Ho
- Hair & Makeup : Kensington Makeup
- Bridal Gown : Grace Loves Lace
- Grooms Attire : Mens Wear House
- Rentals : Material Girl Weddings & The Valley Events AZ
- DJ : DJ Mixed Kid
- Cake / Desserts : PJ Cakes AZ
- Photo Booth : Goof Booth AZ
- Videographer : Wassup Meesh