When first meeting Marie and Kyle (in person at least, previously it was all on Zoom), we did their engagement session at their first date location. An old Arizona ghost town! We took photos outside of the ice cream parlor they went to then went to a state park down the road and got more desert location.
They were giggly, fun and so in love.
This made the vibe of their entire engagement session so much fun! With laughs and hugs and sweet kisses in between. And trust me when I say, those are the same vibes that came to their wedding day. Marie and her girls were relaxed and calm while getting ready! Kyle never had an ounce of nerves, just pure excitement and joy.
Each moment of their day was so special. From their private vows during their first look to their sparkler send off. The entire day was so them. So, enjoy the highlights of this country club wedding day!
Vendor Team :
- Photographer : Riane Roberts
- Venue: Palm Valley Golf Club
- DJ/Band: Mobile Magic Sounds
- Florist: Weddings by Blooming Bouquets
- Videographer: Madison P Films
- Cake/Desserts: Abbie Cakes Co
- Officiant: Better Together Matrimonies
- Bridal Gown: Avancy Bridal
- Groom Suit: Nick’s Menswear
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Ashley with Ag Bridal Team
Arizona, the only place where you can be at one venue and lakefront photos and a cactus garden.