Their friends and family came from Illinois, Texas, Germany and everywhere in between! However, Riley and Nikesh chose to have their Arizona Hindu wedding in the city they reside in and love. And it was the perfect weekend!
Not only did their loved ones get to come in for their large wedding day on Saturday, but they got an entire weekend of celebrations. With a welcome party and henna/Mehndi ceremony one night, an American ceremony and cocktail hour the next, then the big day! The entire weekend was a wedding dream.
One of the reasons I think this Arizona Hindu wedding was the best place to host their celebration is the scenery. Arizona light is always amazing, the cactus are beautiful and there are a ton of wonderful photo spots. Have all of that as the background for this colorful, vibrant, bold day made for the ultimate photos and memories!
Enjoy the highlights with a few photos from their earlier celebrations and tons of images from their Arizona Hindu wedding! And don’t forget to check out their other vendors who made this wedding so special.
Vendor Team :
- Venue: Desert Botanical Garden
- Photography : Riane Roberts
- Planning / Coordination & Florals : Bloom & Blueprint
- DJ/Band: Eric with Got You Covered Music
- Officiant: Shukavak
- Catering : Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering
- Cake : A Bake Shop
- American Bridal Gown: BHLDN
- Bridal Hindu Gown: Banu Designs
- Henna: Dua Asim
- Groom Suit: Bonobos
- Hair & Makeup: Ideal Bridal
- Invitations/Stationary: Zola
- Transportation: Mirage Limo
All the love,