Now, these two aren’t necessarily newlyweds.
As a matter of fact, they have been married for almost two years now! But when they said “I do” those years ago, they knew they wanted to plan a celebration down the road. A rustic wedding to celebrate their love with their friends and family.
And they did just that!
The ultimate rustic wedding with touches of beautiful lush florals, a bit of country and a whole lot of love.
Marilyn and Nick got celebrated their marriage at the beautiful Windmill Cottage up in northern Arizona. And their vendors all made it an amazing day!
Vendor Team :
- Venue : The Windmill House
- DJ/Band: SKM entertainment
- Florist: Allan’s Flowers
- Cake/Desserts: Elda’s Cookies and More
- Bridal Gown: Brilliant Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Azteca and David’s Bridal
- Bridal Makeup: Glam By Melanie Ann
- Bridal Hair : Jessica McReady
- Grooms Suit : Mr Formal AZ
- Invitations/Stationary: Paper Crazy
Such a beautiful day in the greenery of Arizona