How is it that we are a quarter of the way through the year?! This month I am sharing my personal lows and highs with you all and realizing, the year is flying by. I just did all my blog planning for the second quarter of the year and summer will be here before we know it!
There are a lot of changes that are going to be happening in quarter two. Mainly, the blog! Right now I blog three days a week. Mondays are personal posts, Wednesdays are business and photography related posts and Fridays are when I showcase weddings and engagements. It is a great mix of all the things I want to share with you all.
The thing is, there is a lot of other stuff I want to share too! My most engaging content on social media and this blog has always been the personal stuff. I have built this platform where you all know and trust me (or so I hope!!) and I want to make the most of that. I want to give you the tools to live a happy and better life!
So I am starting to incorporate more lifestyle blog posts and traveling too! That means, from April – June 2018 I will be blogging FIVE DAYS A WEEK! Yup, that’s right. It is just going to be while I make this transition into lifestyle and travel blogging! I will still be sharing personal posts, business and photography tips and, of course, showcasing the beautiful weddings and engagement shoots!
After this second quarter, I will do some more evaluating and planning. If you are on my newsletter, you will be the first to know about what will come after that! Plus, you’ll be the first to get all my free downloads and any new information!
Now, onto this months lows and highs! I am starting with the lows, as always, so we can end on a high note!
- Emmy is sick! The saddest low there ever was! This little peanut is now 7 months old and she has her first ear infection. A sad baby with a fever is heart breaking. The only good thing about it is the amount of snuggles she gives while napping but, oh gosh, I just want her to be all better! Poor baby!
- It is getting too hot too fast. There have been days that are pushing 90 degrees. What. The. Heck. I am not ready for it to be hot! I need a few more weeks with the windows open! The fact that we have turned on our air conditioning so many times this month makes me sad!
- Turning 27! Oh, the joys of being an adult. For my birthday I got tires, a hair cut, car floor mats and all kinds of practical things. And the best part?! These are all gifts I asked for and am honestly genuinely excited about. Before you know it, I’ll be asking for socks! But in reality, it was a really great birthday! I also wrote a post to celebrate turning 27 that is 27 things you may not know about me. Check it out!
- DWTS Tour! The weekend after my birthday my sister and I got a girls night at Dancing With The Stars on Tour! I am OBSESSED with Dancing With The Stars. I really want to start a petition to get me on the show. But until then, I will continue obsessing over the amazingly talented pros and super fun contestants they have on it! They were even more amazing live!
- Kearney Wedding! Jackie and Shea are wonderful friends of mine who have now tied the knot! I don’t usually share weddings/work as part of my lows and highs but this is a personal one too. Because, I have known Shea for 15+ years! Learn more about our friendship and see their beautiful wedding highlights here!
- Lauren Snow Podcast! What?! A podcast?! Yes! I was interviewed by the wonderful Lauren of Lauren Snow Beauty for her podcast Lovely With Lauren. You can subscribe on itunes and listen to it here! (I am featured on Episode 4!)
Make sure your following along on Instagram for the regular ol’ life updates! Until next month!